Tuesday 9 December 2014

Original Photos

I finally decided to take my photo's outdoors in the countryside near where I live, as we've been fortunate enough to have lovely weather this time of year.

My model is Megan Beth Gilbride and in order for her to fit the part in an indie-pop magazine, I decided to dress her in two different outfits. The first outfit consist of a pair of sunflower dungarees, over a plain white top, tights, brogues and a hat. This outfit gave her a very causal look which is perfect for me genre, as indie-pop is all about an effortless style. The second look was a little more dressy, as she is wearing  a skirt, jumper, tights, brogues, bag and a hat. I found both outfits fit the genre well, which is why in my magazine I am going to be using a mixture of both.

Below are some of the original photo's I took before being edited. Once edited, I will make a choice of which photo's I want for my front cover and double page spread.

The first look






The second look






1 comment: