Monday 24 November 2014

Technology and Equipment I will use

When producing my magazine I will need to know what types of software I will be using, as well as the types of equipment so that it makes it easier when it comes to using it.

The types of software I will be using are google and youtube, as these will be great when it comes to researching. I will also be using publisher on a desktop computer to  help with creating mocks for my magazine.








Types of Equipment I will be using to research, plan and construct my magazine are a laptop/desktop computer or iMac depending on whats available and what programmes I need. I will also need a keyboard & mouse to input data. I'm going to be taking my photos with a Fuji-film camera from school to ensure I have the best quality resolution possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment