Monday 24 November 2014

Risk Assessment

I have decided to take my photos in the school grounds as I am using a fellow student to model for the front cover of my music magazine. I must ensure the location where I am taking my photos are safe and not harmful to myself or the person I am taking photos of.

Being in the months of November/December, the weather has very lower temperatures, however for some photos my model will be wearing minimal clothing, so I will have to make sure my model doesn't get too cold whilst being outside for a short period of time.

If the weather is snowing or raining, then I will make alternative plans and take my photos inside and specifically the schools drama room. I would hope to take them on a plain white background, however this doesn't matter too much as I can always edit out the background afterwards. If this was too happen, I would have to check for dangers such as lighting and wires/cables which could be scattered on the floor, therefore I would need to move any of these hazards to the side before taking my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment